Thursday 8 October 2009

Treetop Flyers

Last Tuesday I went to launch of Treetop Flyers' EP 'To Bury The Past'. I'd read a bit about them and I'd had a listen to some of their songs on their MySpace. What I'd heard I liked very much so I bought a ticket to see them play the Lexington. They play a mix of electric and acoustic. I instantly thought, "This band sound a lot like Crosby, Stills and Nash", and unless I have made some massive error, then they actually take their band name from Stephen Stills track from his solo album "Stills Alone" entitled Treetop Flyer.
So on Tuesday, I went to see them and they were superb. Epic sound and great harmonies. I think they are a great tip for the near future. I'll definitely be seeing them again.

Check out their song "Is It All Worth It?" in the Nokia video below.

Also check out their website - http://treetopflyers.co.uk/

Nokia 'Skate' from Tubby Brother on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment