Sunday 18 October 2009

Stop telling me White Lies

Yes, I got over my illness. Although it was touch and go whether I would survive. That's what it felt like anyway.

This weekend was a bit of a boring one. On Saturday, I went to football. We lost.
I watched a bit of the X Factor. What the fuck were those brothers doing?
This video by RobChappers (YouTube guitar legend) sums it all up.




Today I've been watching the Grand Prix and doing some Contextual Studies revision for Wednesday at UCA. I'm having a break now, so I thought I'd write this, and I am so I'll carry on.

I'm looking forward to Monday though. White Lies + Bombay Bicycle Club + The Drums at HMV Forum with Melanie.


The guy on the far right of the picture is their lead singer, I think...


Things are really going well for me anyway. I've got to try and get some more revision done now.

That's all I have to say.

xx

1 comment:

  1. The singer is even cuter live... and he doesn't wear glasses normally... such a hottie

    :B

    Study Ed, study.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete